Applicants to the MSc in Management - European Triple Degree - Grande Ecole need to hold a University Degree (minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent).
Selection sessions run from November to July.
Next selection session is closing on July 7, 2019.
Should your application be complete, you will receive the admission board's final decision within 15 working days. Please send back your enrolment form within 10 working days after your admission results.
You can apply through your personal space (program dashboard). You need to provide the following information:
- A résumé
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A copy of an official valid Identity Card or Passport
- A certified copy of your most recent academic degree translated into English or French
- GMAT, GRE, TAGE MAGE or CAT score
- English Proficiency score: TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, Cambridge CPE/PTE/CAE
While filling out your application, you will be asked to record a video of yourself using an online platform. Your video will be submitted to the jury directly.
The video complements your online application and aims to increase understanding of what your motivations and career objectives are, and discover more about your personality, interests and experience.