Admission to the MSc in Management – Grande Ecole Program
Admission on the basis of a French educational qualification is open only to applicants who hold a French diploma at Bac+3 level or higher, approved by the French government or a Level II qualification under the RNCP national register of vocational certifications (European diploma level 6).
The diploma must be approved by Munich School of Management Ludwig Maximilian University and Lancaster University Management School too.
It is essential to hold an approved diploma to be eligible to sit for the competitive entrance exam: the accreditation of ECTS credits is not sufficient.
Students who hold a non-French diploma will have to apply for the admission procedure reserved for international students: follow this link.
Important note: applicants can apply only once per year through an admission procedure leading to the MSc in Management – Grande Ecole program, and up to a maximum of 3 applications.
The tests will take place in two phases:
The eligibility phase:
- Application grade (weighting 6): Applicants will be asked to complete an online application and upload a certificate showing their score for an English test (TOEIC Listening & Reading, TOEFL ibt or IELTS)
- Management test (weighting 4): Applicants are to enter their score at the TAGE MAGE or GMAT
The admission tests:
- Motivation interview (weighting 9)
- Oral English test (weighting 2)
- Applications will be accepted from: mid-December 2020 (official date yet to be announced)
- Closing date for enrollments: March 31, 2021 at 11:59pm
- Deadline for uploading the results of the English test (TOEIC Listening & Reading, TOEFL ibt or IELTS): March 31, 2021 at 11:59pm (only the official record of the test score will be accepted)
Important note: we accept the results of TOEIC tests passed with:
- express correction*: up to March 26, 2021
- super express correction*: up to March 29, 2021
* Applicants who have requested express or super express correction of their test but have not yet received the official statement of their score by March 31, 2021 must include in the "Attachments" appended to their application written proof of their request for one of these two forms of correction, with the date of the test, and confirm their application.
- Deadline for taking the TAGE MAGE: April 03, 2021 inclusive (we will obtain the scores directly from the FNEGE)
- Deadline for taking the GMAT test: March 31, 2021 (applicants are to upload the proof to their application's "Attachments" file)
- Publication of the eligibility results: May 06, 2021 at 3:00pm
- Enrollments for the oral tests: from May 07, 2021 at 9:00am to May 08, 2021 at 9:00pm
- Oral tests (over a half day): from May 17, 2021 to June 01, 2021
- Publication of the admission results: June 04, 2021 at 3:00pm
- Deadline for returning the enrollment form (accompanied by the enrollment fee of €3 500): June 30, 2021
(Free for students awarded a grant on presentation of the notice confirming the award of the CROUS grant for the current year)
English and management tests: the rate varies with the test. Please seek information directly from the organizations involved.
You are temporarily or permanently disabled, or with a disabling medical condition?
The Disability Unit can provide customized support in strict compliance with confidentiality, and can:
- Take into account your specific needs and make sure that your years at emlyon business school go as smoothly as possible, and that you are integrated to the student life
- Provide specific arrangements and resolve your access issues via the implementation of an individualized pedagogical follow-up
- Act as the interface with all other school departments
- Guide you through your administrative and pedagogical procedures.
- In case we are unable to provide the specific arrangements you may need, we can follow through with external partners to find solutions to level out your disability.
Our team is available at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org