Are you eligible to the European triple Degree?
Students holding one of the following degrees can apply:
- Students holding a Bologna compliant Bachelor’s Degree (Bac+3 minimum, equivalent to 180 European credits ECTS) recognized by the French, British and German government’s)
You may apply during the same year that you are obtaining your degree which makes you eligible for the Triple Master's Degree (minimum Bachelor’s Degree).
The diploma must be approved by Munich School of Management Ludwig Maximilian University and Lancaster University Management School too.
If you are admitted but did not obtain your degree before December 2021, you may be excluded from the program and won't be able to graduate from emlyon business school.
We kindly remind you that emlyon business school or a mandated body will verify the validity of the information provided in your application file, including your obtained diploma(s).
Application period & process
1st step: draw up your application file.
2nd step: once approved by our Admission Department, you will be able to access admission tests. They are carried out online on a dedicated platform. See further below for more information about these online tests.
3rd step: once you have taken the online admission tests, your admission is submitted to an Admission Jury which meets monthly, every second Thursday.
How to apply?
Selection is based on your credentials and the results of the online tests. The program being delivered entirely in English, knowing how to speak French is not essential.
Create an account or go to your dashboard and start your application file!
1 - Evaluation of your academic credentials (coefficient 3):
- Scores from GMAT, GRE, Tage Mage or CAT (for students from India only)
- English tests: TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL iBT. You may be exempted in the following cases: Your native language is English You hold a degree from a program fully taught in English in the past three years (full Bachelor’s Degree in English) You have spent three academic years in a program fully taught in English in the past three years.)
- Transcript of records of your Bachelor or equivalent
- A certified copy of your degree (if already obtained) – otherwise a “progress report”
- A resume
- A certified copy of your passport or your birth certificate
The information provided by the candidate in the application file must be true and accurate. emlyon business school or a mandated body will verify all material and statements (transcripts, average scores, internships…). All documents sent in support of the application become the property of emlyon business school and will not be returned or released to a third party. Misrepresentation before December 2021 may lead to refusal/cancellation of admission or exclusion from emlyon business school. In this case, the fees collected by emlyon business school will not be reimbursed.
2 - An online “mock-up situation” allowing to assess the cognitive and behavioral competences (coefficient 1)
The candidate is invited to attend 2 meetings. He/she has a discussion with his/her contacts who are in the form of avatars. They share problems or questions with him/her. The candidate chooses an answer among those proposed to him/her.
3 - A series of cognitive tests (coefficient 1)
The candidate must solve tests of logical reasoning (example: the domino test).
4 - A deferred (not live) video interview (coefficient 5)
This is an interview done at a distance. The candidate is filmed and must answer orally the questions seen on the screen. The candidate has 15 seconds to read each question. A limited amount of time is then allotted for each answer. Please note that it is not possible to go back or stop the interview once it has started.