At the end of your first year, you will have gained the necessary management knowledge and practical experience to choose your field of specialisation. This Master offers a specialisation year in either Corporate Finance or Marketing or Organisation, Change & Strategy or Corporate Development or Digital Business, Innovation and Management ; five highly coveted sectors of today's global economy.
The opportunity to study a range of specialist modules taught by the leading European institution for that specialism, twinned with a second internship opportunity will serve as a tangible proof of your abilities to future recruiters.
- The Corporate Finance specialisation at emlyon business school’s Lyon-Ecully or Shanghai Campus will train financial specialists with the skills to advance in a sector characterized by constant change, high risk and continuous innovation...
Courses include: Advanced Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Management and Cost Accounting, Financial Economics, Financial Macroeconomics, Insurance Markets etc.
- Students following the Marketing specialisation at emlyon business school’s Lyon-Ecully or Shanghai Campus or at LUMS will take an interdisciplinary "big picture" approach to marketing in the international business environment.
Courses include: Marketing Strategy & Implementation, Advertising & Communication, E-commerce and E-tailing, Branding, Web Marketing, Quantitative Marketing, Advances in Consumer Insight etc..
- Students choosing to attend LMU will comprehend the risks and opportunities associated with the main drivers of change that managers in global enterprises face, the risks and opportunities that are associated with them and manage the economic challenges within an international organisation through the Strategy & Change track.
Courses include: Case study, Innovation and Strategy, Entrepreneurship and Growth Management, E-Commerce, Marketing Asset Management, Strategic Change, Thinking Strategically, Competing for Advantage etc..
- The Corporate Development Specialisation at LUMS in the United Kingdom will focus on the organic and in-organic ways of corporate growth..
Courses include: Cross Border Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategy Implementation & Process, Innovation in Practice, Global Corporate Strategy, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Dissertation etc..
- A new specialisation is now offered at LUMS: Digital Business, Innovation and Management. This specialisation offers a range of opportunities to help students understand how to harness technology, manage its effects to gain competitive advantage, open up new business markets, and streamline core organisational processes.
Courses include : Core & emerging technologies, Management and Organisations in a Digital World, Enterprise Systems & Business Analytics, Technology futures, analysis and design, Advances in Leadership etc.